Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lay's Football Favourites Review

Lay's Football Favourites
Hello Everyone !!!
Today we are going to review the Lay's Football Favourites. Okay,  Drum-roll please !!!! Ta da ta da ta da ta da ta ...... The collection comes in three flavours Cheesy Jalapeno, Tangy Herb and Apple Chilli.
The first flavour that I tried was Tangy Herb. The thing that hits is a sweet taste, a bit unexpected but I was a pleasant and I liked it. Later I got the taste of various herbs.

The next flavour was Cheesy Jalapeno. You get the right amount of seasoned cheese on every chip. And the combination of Jalapenoes and cheese go perfectly well. I simply LOVED it. I make sandwiches with cheese and topped up green chilly chutney and it works with me and most of my friends. I say good job Lay's by getting this combination in the market.

Apple Chilly is really Lovely. I reacted a bit skeptical when I first heard about this combination. But when I had a chip. And My God !!! I couldn't stop. It reminded me of the Carribean Hot and Sweet Chilli.
I seriously hope everyone tries it out before they are finished or out of stock from the market.
Unusual combination and teamed up with excellence !!!
The Splurge Or Steal:
Definitely a Steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment